Bidding is now open! We encourage all UConn alumni, friends and fans to participate.
Click here to register!
- Over 175 items are up for auction.
- Bidding closes on Sunday, December 3rd at 3:30 PM
- Items can be previewed before the Women’s Basketball vs. Notre Dame game event at the XL Center lower Exhibition Hall from 1:30-3:30 pm
- Winning bidders may pay online by credit card.
- Items can be picked up before or after the game.
- The UConn Club will mail out gift certificates to winners. Larger auction items will be available for pickup in Rocky Hill, CT. The winning bidder will also have an option to pay for the delivery, either by USPS mailing of small items or larger items sent via UPS or FEDEX. Detailed pickup information will be provided to the winning bidders.
Join the fun and get started by following these instructions:
- Any PC or tablet with a web browser may be used. Mobile bidding is available on any iPhone or Android SmartPhone.
- To register for bidding Click here Note – a credit card number is required during registration.
We expect to add more items on a regular basis so keep checking our home page for more information.
For more information or questions, send an email to Auction@TheUConnClub.org
All proceeds benefit UConn Division of Athletics for student-athlete scholarships and capital projects. Go Huskies!!